This Renaissance Festival: Classroom Study Guide activities & project also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
This resource incorporates a variety of worksheets on the Renaissance, from crossword puzzles and timelines to an activity designing a family coat of arms. If you are considering hosting a Renaissance fair in your class or you're searching for activities that offer a broad overview of the period, then this is a good resource to get you started.
- Many worksheets include answer keys
- Handouts cover period customs, clothing, and cultural practices
- Most worksheets are best used as a starting point for an instructor to design another activity or lesson
- A few of the pages offer information regarding a specific Renaissance festival (map, directions, etc.)