This Renewable Energy lesson plan also includes:
You'll be blown away by a lesson plan on renewable energy. Learners study possible renewable energy resources such as wind and solar power. They analyze the advantages and disadvantages and then use maps to determine ideal locations for wind and solar farms.
- Research locations of renewable energy sources in local areas
- Expects a fundamental understanding of energy
- Requires time for organization and set up of lesson materials
- Includes graphic organizer templates for note taking
- Incorporates real data, which adds credibility to the lesson