This Represent an Inequality Solution Set on a Number Line video also includes:
Show your learners the simple steps needed to solve and graph an inequality. The video breaks down the essential steps needed before tackling the problem. It shows how to use inverse operations to go through each step of the inequality. Your mathematicians will be able to write their solution in words before graphing on a number line.
- This video is last in a series about solving equations and inequalities, use others for more practice
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Reviews how to plot with an open or closed circle
- Example is two-step with negative numbers and decimals, practice with simpler problems before introducing this problem
- Does not show each calculation for each step, pause video to allow learners to do on their own