This Review Unit 9: Bivariate Data assessment also includes:
Taking time to review is an opportunity to revisit material and correct misconceptions. The provided review is the final installment in the series of six statistic lessons. Learners review creating and analyzing scatter plots and two-way frequency tables.
- Encourage learners to rewatch videos if needed while working on the review questions
- Grade the reviews as you would a test and provide pupils with feedback before giving the final assessment
- Resource suggests using a calculator; use if appropriate for the level of learners in your classes
- Provides problems mirroring the content learned in the previous lessons
- Length is appropriate and manageable