The various steps in crafting an argumentative essay are the focus of a series of videos that use Edna St. Vincent Millay’s “Sonnet VII” to model the writing process. This final video in the series focuses on the edit and polish stage of the process, specifically how to look closely at diction and how to change words to create a more formal and objective tone.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- The video begins by reviewing the steps in the writing process
- The objective of the video's core lesson is specifically stated
- Animation highlights the words in the text under discussion
- The process is broken down into a series of manageable steps
- The video ends with a review of key steps
- No follow-up exercise included for independent practice