This Revision Puzzles activities & project also includes:
You may know that octopuses have three hearts — but did you know butterflies can taste with their feet? Individuals review all they have learned about plants, animals, and classification. They work through several different puzzles to show their knowledge.
- Place each review puzzle at a different station, then have groups of three to four rotate through each one
- Allow scholars to work through puzzles at their own pace, but have a teacher station and pull those who struggle with concepts to your station to help them
- Applicable to elementary pupils as well
- Puzzles and answer keys provided
- Different puzzles/activities for each review, so it hits a variety of learners