This Rewrite Multiplication Problems Using the Commutative Property video also includes:
Decimals and fractions may be scary, but they are still numbers too! This lesson teaches the commutative property with a focus on fractions and decimals. There is a quick review with simple numbers before going into the lesson with rational numbers. This would be a good video to use after an initial introduction to the commutative property. Practice more with the properties in the other videos of this series.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Use Slides resource for more practice and a quick quiz
- Does multiplication calculations
- Notes template provided as graphic organizer
- Examples include fractions, decimals, and negative numbers, no simple examples to introduce topic
- Video mentions that the problem can be solved from right to left, remind your learners it is only possible when mulitplication is the only operation