This Rewrite Multiplication Problems with Rational Numbers Using the Associative Property video also includes:
The associative property is a great way to support our learners when using mental math. The video reviews the rules of the property and practices with fractions to show how different grouping makes it easier to multiply. Incorporate the commutative property and watch the other videos in this series for more practice with the standard.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Reviews the order of operations
- Good extra problems and quick quiz in slides
- Prior knowledge needed of multiplying and simplifying fractions
- Main focus of the lesson is fractions, incorporate integers after lesson