This Rise-Run Triangles lesson plan also includes:
How high and how far does it go? Young scholars learn to count slope by drawing congruent triangles. The activity highlights the difference between positive and negative slope.
130 Views 177 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have pupils color the slope triangles different colors to highlight the rise and run
- Incorporate assessment questions in an exit ticket to check for understanding after the activity
- Expects previous experience with slopes of lines
- Includes questioning strategies
- Teacher guide provides detailed instructions to aid in planning