This Romeo and Juliet Project activity & project also includes:
True, I talk of projects, projects which are the children of engaged brains, begot of fantasy, full of substance, wonder, and imagination. Conclude a study of Romeo and Juliet with projects 'twill serve to synthesize and demonstrate understanding of the major themes of Shakespeare's famous tragedy. The list of eight suggested projects includes required elements for each project and a generalized rubric.
- Some learners may need more specific directions and a more detailed rubric to successfully complete the project
- The wide range of project suggestions are designed to appeal to many different learning styles
- The specific requirements for each project are listed
- While the resource lists eight engaging suggestions, no specific directions for how to construct the projects are included
- The very generalized rubric provides little guidance