This Roots and Exponents assessment also includes:
Get classmates to think rationally about roots. A short assessment asks pupils to rewrite a square root using exponents and then explain why their exponent creates an equivalent expression.
9 Views 7 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Challenge scholars to find the exponential equivalent of a cube root
- Conduct a lesson on the relationship between roots and rational exponents
- The class should be familiar with the properties of exponents
- Contains examples of work that highlights common errors
- Provides questions to ask individuals related to misconceptions