This Sally Ride lesson plan also includes:
- Reading Passage
- Join to access all included materials
Based on a brief reading passage about Sally Ride, this reading intervention resource aims to help pupils understand organization of informational texts and lead them through writing short autobiographies. Students learn about chronological order and practice putting events in the reading and from their own lives into chronological order.
- Ease your class into writing autobiographies by modeling with your own timeline and sample
- The final step of the plan mentions learning games, which are not included; however, these are not necessary to the overall plan and learning objective
- Includes worksheets for brainstorming, reading comprehension review, and writing
- Steps are described in detail