This School Manners lesson plan also includes:
- Teacher Reference
- Join to access all included materials
How did we learn to wait our turn, ask permission, or cover our nose and mouth when we sneeze? These role-playing activities and worksheets will help your young pupils begin to understand and build good manners in school, as well as in their lives outside of the classroom.
- Remember to have a follow-up discussion with your class members about why they chose the pictures they did in Activity 2
- Consider conducting the family/home activity as an in-class crafting activity
- Simple worksheets and activities, with lots of room to adapt
- Includes suggestion for children's book on good manners