This Science Activity Unit unit also includes:
Lead your young scientists through a series of exciting activities as they learn about mixtures, solutions, solvents, and solutes. Pupils discuss the Law of Conservation of Mass and explore solubility, volume change, and other related concepts as they complete group activities before individually participating in learning assessments designed to test their knowledge of these skills.
- Have ESL students draw pictures for Day Two activity procedures to practice making correlations with reading and visualization
- Use simulations when possible
- Monitor students who need assistance, mainly with the hands-on activity
- Multiple activities offer the opportunity to expand and differentiate learning for various class demographics
- Author includes detailed list of features to help enrich the experience and offers tips to take this experience to the next level