Why is it important to study environmental science? An informative PowerPoint explains what environmental science is, the history of the environment including effects of the Agricultural and Industrial Revolutions, and the impacts people have on the environment. Discussion surrounding graphs and images and assess learner's knowledge with ticket out the door activities to further enhance understanding.
- Use as a lecture presentation for direct instruction on the basics of environmental science
- Assess learning by using incorporated exit ticket activities
- Lead a discussion of environmental science topics by introducing the images and graphs in the presentation
- First installment in an 11-part Environmental Science series
- Works as a series or as a standalone resource
- Contains a large number of real-life examples and images
- Includes learning targets for each portion of lesson