Keep your class on track with their free reading by pairing it with this log. Youngsters choose one of eleven questions to answer four days of the week about their independent reading book.
63 Views 29 Downloads
- Hand this worksheet out at the start of each week
- Use these to build up to a more involved book talk or class conversation about independent reading
- The lines provided for students to write on might be a bit narrow for some learners
- The worksheet also includes place for the title, author, and genre of the book as well as time read and a parent signature
- Requires learners to think about what they read, rather than just copy down a quote