What factors led to the Civil War? History classes use a word bank with key figures, important events, and relevant vocabulary from a unit on the mid-19th century in the United States to fill in the blank in a passage on sectionalism.
40 Views 15 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have small groups work on the assigment together
- Prompt learners to complete the resource for homework or as a study guide for an upcoming assessment
- Resource is three pages long
- Does not provide an answer key
- A good review for an American history class
- Fill-in-the-blank format is accessible for readers of all levels