This Seeing Music lesson plan also includes:
Do, re, mi ... and a little bit of math! Learners analyze the mathematics of musical sound waves. They create a geometric sequence to determine the frequency of musical scales.
4 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Consult the music department to create an interdisciplinary lesson
- Invite pupils to play their musical instruments for analysis
- Requires graphing calculators
- Includes both an opening and closing activity
- Provides a solution guide for each part of the lesson