This Short Story Unit: Final Assessments activity & project also includes:
This final resource in a series of fourteen lists all of the assessments for a short story unit. While designed to go specifically with the unit, these assessment ideas could be used to inspire projects for other units as well. Included here are the essential questions and goals for the unit as well as assignment descriptions for blogging, writing a biography, composing an essay on theme, creating a brief film, putting together a final portfolio, and additional options.
- This document is also attached to many of the lessons in this series, as these lesson plans refer to the various assignments within this document
- Incorporates technology into several of the projects and ongoing assignments required for the unit
- Provides plenty of additional options
- Comes with some information on how to grade the work (rubric elements, if not a full rubric)
- Some of the project descriptions are very minimal
- The document is not editable, so you cannot change the scoring guide on the first page of the document