This Sixth Grade General Music lesson plan also includes:
- Student Reference
- Join to access all included materials
"How boring the sounds of the forest would be if the music came only from the Top Ten birds." Sixth graders explore the concept of popular music through several activities that encourage them to share their own musical preferences and to appreciate the tastes of others.
- Update the play list to include contemporary selections in a variety of genres
- No links are proivded to the music used in the lesson; therefore, instructors must create their own audio of the featured music
- The 11-page packet includes three detailed lessons, worksheets, activity cards, and the sheet music for "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot"
- No links are provided to the required audio clips