Skip counting is a great introduction to many mathematical skills. Have your learners practice skip counting by 2, 5, and 10 with a printable set of reference worksheets that include blank spaces to represent the numbers skipped, as well as a number chart up to 50 for kids to review their skills.
- Laminate and hang in your classroom, or pass around in a math center for reference
- Have kids mark the numbers that they are counting, skipping over the correct numbers
- Print in color for best results
- Easy to read and understand
- Versatile use in the classroom