This Sleep Log printable & template also includes:
Young teenagers need anywhere from 8 to 10 hours of sleep a day, but how much are they really getting? Have your class track how many hours they sleep per day for a week with a sleep log. It includes place to mark their sleep per night, as well as for any naps they may have during the day.
- Have kids track the amount of hours they sleep each day on a graph, and compare how they felt on days with long sleep versus days with minimal sleep
- Pair with a nutrition log, and have kids journal each day to record how sleep and eating affects their moods
- Easy to read and fill out
- Encourages kids to examine how much they sleep
- Includes a log for kids to analyze their sleep logs (attached)