This Social Media: Depict and Deduce lesson plan also includes:
What do you see? Scholars learn about conditionals and variables in computer coding, and then use their newfound knowledge to create a depict-and-deduce game. As one player draws an object freehand, the second player tries to guess the drawn object.
- Have classmates play the game with partners
- Pupils should have experience with the block-based coding language from the previous lessons
- This is the third of eight parts in a social media unit
- Includes a solution sheet for instructors
- Provides time for the class to share projects with each other