This Solution Sets of Systems assessment also includes:
Eliminate all doubt about using an informative activity. Individuals prove that (a, b) is a solution to the system of equations P = 0 and Q = 0 if and only if it is a solution to P = 0 and Q + kP = 0. This will show that replacing one equation by the sum of that equation and a multiple of the other produces a system with the same solutions.
- Apply the resource as part of a unit assessment
- Scholars must know how to apply the elimination method for systems of equations
- Pupils should also be aware of what is means for a point to be a solution to a system of equations
- Provides rubric with sample responses for various misconceptions
- Lists questions to elicit thinking for struggling learners