This Solve Division Problems: Using Properties of 1 and 0 video also includes:
The inverse relationship between multiplication and division guides young mathematicians as they explore the properties of 1 and 0 in the fifth video of this series. Real-world contexts are presented with the help of visual models that clearly explain these special properties of division. The lesson concludes with a summary of four simple rules for young mathematicians to remember when solving division problems. This resource will nicely supplement an introductory unit on division, either as a whole class or independent learning activity.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Provides clear examples that explain why numbers cannot be divided by 0
- Video begins with a review of multiplicative properties of 1 and 0
- A slide show version of the video is available
- Practice problems are required to support students with the learning objectives of the lesson