This Solve Linear Equations with Rational Numbers by Using Integers video also includes:
Solving for x is the algebraic way. Now, go further and show learners that they can reduce the equation with division before completing the steps. The video compares two methods for solving the same equation. The first does the inverse operation by inverse option, while the second divides everything by a common term first.
- Use the following videos in the series for more practice solving linear equations
- Good to show higher level learners as an alternative option for solving equations
- The narrator goes through the steps quickly; pause the videos so learners can understand better
- Resource prompts to sign up for a free account to access the videos
- Reviews the three types of solutions: one, none, and infinite
- Comes in a presentation version as well