This Solve Multiplication Problems: Using Skip Counting video also includes:
Explore yet another use of number lines as young mathematicians learn to answer multiplication problems by skip counting. This problem solving approach is clearly modeled with the examples presented in the third video of this series. Young learners demonstrate their understanding of this method by solving the additional word problem included in the Guided Practice video. A great resource that supports students as they become familiar with their multilication facts.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Supports learners with a review of using repeated addition to solve multiplication problems
- Presents a real-world context involving multiplication
- Two different skip counting solutions are included for each multiplication problem
- Independent practice problems required to support learners with using number lines to solve multiplication problems
- Requires an explanation of the commutative property of multiplication