Organization is the best way to make sure that ratios are set up correctly to be proportional. This video reviews how to solve ratio problems with addition and multiplication, shown in more detail in the prior two videos of this series, and then focuses on setting up the problem into a double number line. Have your learners follow along with their own number line and see if they can spot the shortcut to the answer with multiplication.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Reviews two other methods before introducing the double number line
- More practice problems listed in Slides under resources
- Use other videos in this series for other methods to solve ratio problems
- One of the slides on the presentation is blank