This Solve Ratio Problems Using Tables and Addition video also includes:
Recipes are a great way to connect ratios with real life, because sometimes we just need a bigger batch. Show your middle schoolers how to set up a ratio with the recipe for fruit punch and organize it into a table with this first video in a series. Use the table and add more cups of juice from the ratio to get the final result. Check out the other videos in the series for more practice with ratio problems.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Uses a visual to model ratios as a quick review
- Introduces a table to show the different ratios to make fruit punch
- Extra practice problems are included in the slides under resources
- Video only shows one example; use slides for more practice