This Solve Word Problems by Creating and Interpreting Line Plots video also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
A line plot can be used to solve word problems and to track and interpret scientific data. The class is presented with a data set that tracks the growth of a plant. They will see how the information is plotted on a line plot and then used to answer specific questions about the plant. The line plot data set is comprised of fractional measurements, which is great if your class is learning how to compare fractions.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Good visual aids are used to support the learner
- The instruction is clear and comprehensive
- The video can be used to reinforce concepts learned at school