This Solving an Equation Using Inverse Operations video also includes:
The inverse operation is a basic step necessary to master algebra. This video creates an equation from a scenario that your learners will need to solve. Show them how to solve step-by-step as it goes through each inverse operation. They use a two-step equation as the example so make sure your learners have practiced one-step equations first. This is the second video in a six-part series about solving equations and inequalities.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Reviews common mistakes made when solving equations
- Additional practice and quick quiz listed in slides under resources
- Notes template provided as graphic organizer
- Slides not available to view or download at the time of this review, they contain guided extra examples and quick quiz
- Description of video on site mentions bar model, prior video uses bar model, while this one solves with inverse operations