This Soweto Uprising assessment also includes:
What was the impact of the Soweto Uprising? A social studies short answer assessment requires scholars to identify primary sources and explain the impact of the Soweto Uprising. Geared toward high school academics, it targets their knowledge of the Soweto Uprising and analysis skills using a photo of the event.
- Use the assessment at the beginning of a lesson to test pupils' prior knowledge
- Have learners compare the Soweto Uprising to other protests
- Expects teachers have a free Stanford History Education Group account
- Resource is designed for grades nine through 12
- The assessment is related to multiple social studies topics