This Spanish 1 Facebook Profile Project activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
It's social media in the Spanish classroom! Invite your language learners to make their own Facebook profile pages. The resource includes detailed instructions and supporting materials.
165 Views 140 Downloads
- After checking the rough draft, invite learners to insert original sentences into the projects in addition to the required material
- When complete, hold a gallery walk and allow class members to comment on each other's walls with sticky notes
- The assignment page does include details specific to a particular teacher's class; you may wish to alter the point values
- The content required doesn't feel fully authentic for a Facebook page; however, this is for a Spanish I class, and the material matches the content and ability level...
- The project description pages also include brainstorming and preparation pages to get pupils started with writing statuses and profiles that meet all of the requirements
- Comes with a detailed rubric
- Provides a rough draft template page for learners to fill out