This Sparta vs Athens presentation also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Compare and contrast the cities of Sparta and Athens and their struggle for supremacy in ancient Greece. Pupils follow along this presentation by creating a two-column chart, filling it in with information regarding the cities' individual approaches to education, citizenship, military, and overall strengths and weaknesses.
- Add any notes on how you will elaborate the bulleted information in the presenter's notes section beneath the slide display. Include relevant historical context, vocabulary, and specific events
- The chosen red, white, and blue colors don't seem to reflect anything specific, and may have just been included randomly
- Can download and edit to add your own instruction and notes
- Incorporates relevant images for each subtopic