This Sports: Post-Game Interview lesson plan also includes:
Let's huddle up and review what we've learned. The last of eight installments in the CS First Sports unit has scholars create a program using the Scratch block-based coding language. The program results in an interview-like exchange in which they explain how events, sequences, and loops are important in computer science.
- Invite parents and guardians to a session where pupils showcase their projects
- Instructors must prepare completion certificates before class
- Experience with Scratch is necessary
- Includes printable handouts and materials
- Provides add-ons for participants to individualize their projects