This Spring into Poetry worksheet also includes:
Looking to cover types of poetry and informational text in one lesson? Use a reading comprehension activity that focuses on explanations of rhyming poems, acrostics, quatrains, and haikus, while prompting third graders to answer informational questions about what they have learned.
- Project the first two pages onto the board to incorporate into a lesson on poetic forms
- Include in a warm-up or homework activity for language arts
- Pictures are in color, but printing in black and white will not affect understanding
- Provides an answer key
- Spring-themed poems are a great addition to a seasonal unit
- Features both multiple-choice and short-answer questions