This Statistically Thinking lesson plan also includes:
Statistics let you make sense of the world around you. Individuals interview classmates to collect data on a topic of their choosing. They use spreadsheets and other technology to analyze their data in different ways.
47 Views 121 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use the resource as a culminating project for a statistics unit
- Scholars must have experience with box-and-whisker plots
- Learners should be familiar with both univariate and bivariate data
- Provides suggestions for extension and intervention
- Incorporates a variety of technology resources into the classroom