This STEM Camp—Water unit also includes:
Is your class thirsty for STEM-aligned learning about Earth's most important molecule? Science scholars investigate the nature of water in a detailed unit. Pairs and individuals get the facts on water's peculiar properties, why living things need water, and water conservation efforts through observation and experimentation.
- Start a STEM journal; pupils can detail the activities in the After School section using their journals
- Get parents involved by describing the week's events in a take-home letter found in the Resources section
- The unit is only available as a single URL
- Plan time outside for the day one relay activity
- Teacher's guide contains all printed materials, presentations, and helpful extension ideas
- The unit contains a variety of instructional methods, perfect for classes large and small