This Stick or Switch? lesson plan also includes:
Step into the world of Monty Hall. Young mathematicians learn about probability by investigating a game similar to that of the Monty Hall problem. Guesses, experiments with spinners, and computer simulations help with this investigation.
22 Views 114 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have classmates act out the situation as a skit to introduce the problem
- Learners should have experience with probability and tree diagrams
- Activity requires either a real three-section spinner or Internet access to use an online interactive spinner
- Provides an extension activity for advanced pupils
- Includes a link to an interactive to use with the activity