This Stock Market Project activity & project also includes:
If you had $10,000 to invest in four companies, what kind of stock portfolio would you create? Your young economists will work together in groups to answer this question, tracking chosen stocks throughout a semester to see which group's portfolio has most increased in value.
- This project will require student to research companies on the Internet. Demonstrate how to acquire this information in class before having pupils begin on their own
- Learners should have strong foundational knowledge of stock market investment, including the different types of investments and how to analyze a company's potential and stock's performance, prior to beginning this project
- Includes activity worksheet, student sample, and project rubric
- Can download and edit document
- More straightforward, less technical stock market project than other more complicated, computer-based applications