This Stop Bullying! worksheet also includes:
Bullying Prevention month is in October. What better way to prevent bullying than with a worksheet that highlights bullying problems. After reading, learners answer seven multiple choice and three short answer questions in response to the passage.
- Encourage learners to highlight their answers within the text in order to demonstrate understanding of the answers they chose
- Role-play ways to handle different bullying scenarios
- The 10 questions address multiple reading comprehension strategies; be sure to review the questions to make sure they are appropriate for class members
- The passage is a Lexile® 740 reading level
- Comes with an answer key to the passage, as well as another set of multiple choice and short answer questions
- Resource is designed to meet specific Common Core English language arts standards