Becoming a human tank of destruction in a German Stormtrooper unit: welcome to the birth of special forces in World War I. Scholars analyze the use of specialized troops through a short video clip on the Great War. They investigate the strategies and combat readiness of German Stormtroopers as well as the direct impact those units can have on the outcome of the war itself.
- Extend lesson with reading on storm trooper strategy in World War I: German Storm Troopers
- Requires audio and video technology
- The 13th lesson of a 32-part unit
- Lesson includes primary source photography from WWI
- Audio and visual learners benefit from the video resource