This Storytelling: Dialogue lesson plan also includes:
Talk to me about an interactive project. Future computer scientists work on a computer coding activity in the Scratch program. Using provided story starters, they make two sprites have a dialogue with each other. Let's hope they have something to say.
- Team up with an English teacher for the lesson
- Familiarity with the Scratch program is a plus
- Second of eight installments in the Google CS First Storytelling unit
- Provides an agenda with specific time requirements for each part of the lesson
- Includes some sample projects to peruse