This Storytelling: Personal Narrative lesson plan also includes:
Your own story might just be the most interesting one of all. Scholars pick one of three story starters to frame their personal narratives and customize them by placing add-ons to their stories. Video tutorials guide users on how to incorporate these add-ons.
- Team up with an English or composition teacher for the activity
- Seventh of eight parts in the Google CS First Storytelling unit
- Learners should be familiar with the Scratch coding program from previous installments
- Includes pacing guide (agenda) to keep the class on task
- Provides time for pupils to showcase their projects