This Storytelling: Premise lesson plan also includes:
Accept the premise that the resource is good for you. After choosing a starter project, referred to as a premise, scholars pick some add-ons for their stories. Accompanying video tutorials help them put these add-ons into action using the Scratch program.
- Have the class showcase their projects to their peers
- Fourth of eight installments in the Google CS First Storytelling series; learners should have some familiarity with computer coding from the previous lessons
- Pupils should have logins for the club dashboard
- Allows participants a choice in which add-ons to use
- Teacher guide provides suggested pacing guide to keep the lesson on track