This Study Jams! Energy & Matter lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
After Sam knocks a glass off the lunchroom table, he uses it as a springboard for explaining kinetic and potential energy. He mentions that sound is a type of kinetic energy and introduces the different forms of energy: thermal, chemical, radiant, electrical, and mechanical. Even energy transfer is mentioned. Use this in class as a review or introduction to your energy unit.
- Interactive quiz can be taken on the website
- Key vocabulary definitions pop up when words are clicked
- Find other related Study Jams linked to this page
- Colorful and friendly animation makes the video preteen friendly