This Study Jams! Physical & Chemical Changes of Matter lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Poor Sam! His graham crackers have undergone a physical change, so he can't make his s'mores! Mia explains that their molecules haven't changed, therefore they are still graham crackers. The two teens then discuss clues that would indicate a chemical change has occurred rather than a physical change. Use this as a tasty introduction to physical and chemical changes!
- Witty dialogue keeps viewers engaged
- Sums up teachable concepts at the end of the video
- Interactive comprehension quiz embedded on the site
- Links to other physical science videos provided
- List of vocabulary terms is underdeveloped; add physical change and chemical change