This Sub-atomic Particles (16-19) interactive also includes:
Subatomic particles, perfectly paired with puzzles? Introduce your class to protons, electrons, and neutrons through an informative interactive. Learners create a reference table of subatomic particle information before they use it in a series of logic games.
- Use the first puzzle as a formative check for subatomic particle knowledge
- Have the class create a sketch of the information in the activity to add a visual element
- Arrange for time in the computer lab so that class members can complete the puzzles
- The well-rounded activity gives pupils the big picture of subatomic particle placement, charge, and mass relationship
- Challenging puzzles incorporate content and logic