This Summer Daze lesson plan also includes:
What does your typical day look like? Learners answer just that using a pie chart. They break their activities down into percents and convert their calculations to pieces of the pie chart.
18 Views 21 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Create a sample activity pie chart to use as an example
- Have pupils make a presentation using their charts
- Requires a specific set of materials and time for preparation
- Combines both arithmetic and geometric concepts
- Includes handouts for scholars to follow throughout the activity