This Tactics presentation also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
This is a basic introduction to the nature of tactics in sports and how teams utilize members' individual strengths and weaknesses in order to develop strategy. While there are several slides devoted to a specific example in basketball, this presentation can be a good way to begin a discussion about how to communicate with other players and make efficient decisions in the middle of a game.
- Language and ideas are straightforward
- Can download and edit presentation
- Instructor will need to elaborate on several points in the presentation
- Some slides are content-specific and may not have any application to your class